Add that subtle touch of elegance through your dinnerware using our Cashmere Isabella Dinner Set this Christmas.
Follow these tips and you’ll be sure to host an unforgettable meal that will leave your guests feeling content and merry.
- Add colour to the table by arranging fresh flowers or branches of greenery in the centre. Traditional holly is never the wrong choice at Christmas; or if you’d like to add an Aussie touch, eucalyptus leaves are just as perfect.
- Personalise your napkins by rolling them up and tying them with festive twine or a string of flowers from your garden.
- Brighten up the table with a set of adorable Christmas lights along the centre, or opt for pom poms or tassels to add a similar effect.
- Make your guests feel special by creating name cards to place in front of each seat. Add an extra special touch by customising the cards with cute characters that best suit each personality.
- Explore unique options for meal ideas. A refreshing tuna pasta salad or a plate of summer rice paper rolls are perfect to serve on an Aussie hot summer’s day. For something more filling, prepare a slow roasted lamb or a nut roast loaf.